Atsarang Papaya is a traditional fermented food in the Philippines. The main ingredient is an unripe raw papaya. The counterpart of this traditional fermented food in Korea is their kimchi. Atsarang papaya often consumed during holidays or after a meal because it serves as a natural digestive aid.
- Contains papain, an enzyme that helps break down protein
- Rich in fiber, which pulls toxins out of the body and aids in weight loss.
- High in antioxidants
- Lowers the symptoms of high blood pressure
- Maintains potassium level that is required for the better functioning of the heart
- Highly fibrous in nature, helps in treating constipation
- Liver Protection
- Supply Essential Minerals & Vitamins
- Control Diabetes
- Reduce Ulcers