Sour and cream banana chips are dried slices of banana deep fried in hot oil. After the banana chips were cooked pour a right amount of sour and cream. A perfect snack for everyone especially for kids. Its sourness from flavoring and natural sweetness of banana is appealing together with it the nutrients content from the fruit. If you like chips and at the same time, want to be healthy, this is what you are looking for. Delicious, crunchy and healthy banana chips.
Health Benefits of Banana
- Contains many important nutrients such as potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, magnesium, copper, manganese, carbs, fiber, fat, and protein
- contain nutrients that can help moderate blood sugar levels after meals. It can also reduce appetite by slowing stomach emptying
- fairly rich in fiber and resistant starch, which may feed the friendly gut bacteria and help protect against colon cancer.
- Can help with weight loss. They are low in calories, high in nutrients and fiber, and may have appetite-reducing effects.
- Good dietary source of potassium and magnesium, two nutrients that are essential for heart health.
- High in several antioxidants, which may help reduce damage from free radicals and lower the risk of some diseases.
- Reduces the risk of kidney disease
- helps relieves muscle cramps caused by exercise. They also provide excellent fuel for endurance exercise.